22500/-/ per person
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- For more information call us:- +91-11- 4153 0240/4070 1357/+91-958-233-9185
Cancel up to 12 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Vietnam is a Southest Asian country on the South China Sea known for its beaches,rivers,Buddhist pagodas and bustling cities.Hanoi, the capital,pays homage to the nation's iconic Communist era leader - Ho Chi Minh, via a huge marble mausoleum.Ho Chi Minh City has French colonial landmarks,Vietnamese War history museums and the Cu Chi tunnels.
Day 1ARRIVE HANOI
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Hanoi.Enjoy a half day city tour of Hanoi.Overnight at Adamas Hotel, Hanoi or similar.
Day 3HANOI SAIGON
Breakfast at the hotel.The morning is at leisure.Transfer from hotel to airport in Hanoi, to board your flight to Saigon.Transfer from airport to hotel in Saigon.Enjoy a half day city tour of Saigon.Overnight at Liberty Saigon Parkview, Saigon or similar.
Breakfast at the hotel.Enjoy a visit Cu Chi Tunnels.The rest of day is at leisure.Overnight at Liberty Saigon Parkview, Saigon or similar.
Breakfast at the hotel and local lunch on board.Embark on an excursion to Halong Bay.Overnight at Adamas Hotel, Hanoi or similar.
Breakfast at the hotel and lunch at local restaurant.Explore Mekong Delta on a full day tour.Overnight at Liberty Saigon Parkview, Saigon or similar.
Day 6DEPART SAIGON
Breakfast at the hotel.Departure transfer from hotel to airport in Saigon.
- Overseas travel insurance.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfers are on seat in coach basis as mentioned in the itinerary Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of an English speaking tour guide.
- International air ticket.
- Airport taxes.
- Visa charges Festivity surcharge & festivity compulsory service by hotel(s) if any Meals, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone, mineral water, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Terms & Conditions
If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers.
Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking.
Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Expocity reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels /flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights,closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
For more information please visit this link:http://www.expocitytravels.com/terms.