21600/-/ per person
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- For more information call us:- +91-11- 4153 0240/4070 1357/+91-958-233-9185
Cancel up to 12 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Nepal Super Saver
Nepal's heritage is alive and dynamic.Shamanism, Pan-animism & Witch-craft are still practised in remote regions.Temples, shrines, monuments and monasteries are extremely active with devotees burning butter-lamps, singing hymns, chiming templebells and playing drums.The only country that has living goddess "Kumari".
Day 1Arrive Kathmandu 15 Kms Approx 30 Mins Drive.
Arrive into Kathmandu International Airport.Post customs and immigration, you will me met just outside the arrival hall and then transferred to the Hotel.The rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 3On To Pokhara 200 Kms 6 Hrs Drive
Today you will proceed on a picturesque drive to the enchanting city of Pokhara. On arrival, check into your hotel.The rest of the evening is free to enjoy the serenity and magnificence of the Himalayas or enjoy a leisurely walk around the serene Phewa Lake.Overnight in Pokhara Hotel.
Day 5On To Kathmandu 200Kms 6 Hr Drive
Today drive back to Kathmandu. On arrival, check into hotel.The rest of the evening is at leisure.Overnight in Kathmandu hotel.
Day 2In Kathmandu
Today enjoy the city tour of kathamndu, visiting temple of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath,Swayambhunath, temple of the living goddess and stroll through the old darbar square.The rest of the evening is free to enjoy exploring the markets, pubs and casinos on your own.Overnight in Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 4In Pokhara
The day is spent unravelling the wonders of the Pokhara Valley. Enjoy a visit to Bindabasini Temple -The white pagoda-styled building of the Hindu Bindabasini Temple quietly sits at some 3000 feet above sea level along the renowned Annapurna and Machhpuchhare mountain ranges. It is located near the busy Old Bazaar of Pokhara, a center of commerce in the Himalayas and the Gupteshwar Cave where the Shiva lingam is preserved and finally visit the Devi Falls. Afternoon return to Hotel. The rest of the evening is at leisure.Overnight in Pokhara Hotel.
Day 6Depart Kathmandu Airport
After having Breakfast you will be transferred to Kathmandu International Airport for boarding the flight for onward journey.
- Airfare in economy class as per ex hub.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
- Transportation - Entire round trip journey ex Kathmandu by AC Toyota Hiace / similar as per the itinerary.
- Please Note - AC will work only in the plains and will be switched-off during hill drives.
- Vehicle is strictly as per itinerary and not at disposal.
- Entrance fees - Entrance fees to monuments of visit as per the itinerary.
- Meals - As per the itinerary buffet non vegetarian and vegetarian meals will be served during the hotel stay.
- En route meals will be vegetarian and can be packed or served hot at the best available restaurant or Dhaba en route.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Service tax, Luxury tax & Transport tax.
- Optional and Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Any increase in the airfare / taxes / routing charged by the airlines for tickets
- Airline and Hotel surcharges during high / festive season / trade fairs to be paid extra per person.
- Cost of extension of validity or deviation of your air-ticket.
- Porterage at hotels, apartment, airports and seaports, tips, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the touring group's menu.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
- Baggage handling fee charged by the operating airline for the excess check-in baggage.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Terms & Conditions
If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers.
Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking.
Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Expocity reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
For more information please visit this link:http://www.expocitytravels.com/terms.