Kailash Mansarovar Yatra Via Gyirong
117000/-/ per person
- 13 Days 12 Nights
- For more information call us:- +91-11- 4153 0240/4070 1357/+91-958-233-9185
- Kailash mansarovar yatra
Cancel up to 12 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra,a spiritual and life changing journey can be accomplished via Simikot on Helicopter. This is a 11 days trip where you will travel from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and then to Simikot by flight and take a helicopter ride to Hilsa which is Nepal -China border. After crossing the border we will start a jeep drive to lake Mansarovar, perform a puja and take a holy bath.Next day we will drive to Yam Dwar from where our Kailash parikrama begins.
Day 1ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Welcome to your 'Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Gyirong' tour.On arrival at the airport in Kathmandu, post customs and immigrations, you will be transferred to the hotel.According to the Hindus Mythology, Lord Shiva spends his most of the time on the top of the holy Mount Kailash, practicing Yogic austerities, joy and love with his divine consort Parvati.The Lake Manasarovar and the holy Mount Kailash are the SOUL of all AUM followers in the world.Conventional wisdom says a single circuit of Mt. Kailash wipes out the sins of a lifetime,108 Parikramas guarantees enlightenment.A ritual bath in the sacred Manasarovar Lake delivers pilgrim to Brahma's paradise and a drop drink of its water relinquishes the sins of hundreds of lifetimes.Note: In the evening, attend a briefing on the Kailash trip.The rest of the day is at leisure for various activities.Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 3KATHMANDU SYABRUBESI
This morning, depart to Syabrubesi, a beautiful resident village inside the Langtang National Park.On arrival, check in to the hotel.The rest of the day is at leisure to explore the Syabrubesi at your own pace.Overnight in Syabrubesi.
Day 5GYIRONG SAGA
This morning, proceed to Saga.En route enjoy the beautiful Tibetan landscape at Saga.On arrival, check in to the hotel.The rest of the day is at leisure to relax and unwind.Overnight in Saga.
Day 7LAKE MANSAROVAR DARCHEN
After breakfast, drive to Darchen,en route explore the Chiu Gompa.On arrival check in to the hotel.The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this small village at your own pace.Overnight in Darchen.
Day 9DIRAPHUK ZUTHUPHUK
Today's trek is amongst the toughest trek of the entire Mt. Kailash Parikrama which includes a steep climb up to Dolma La Pass. It is not only the highest altitude that makes the trek difficult but also the weather could change at any moment.One gets a very fine and marvellous view of Gaurikund down the pass.Offer prayers relax and later, proceed to the guesthouse in Zuthulphuk. Overnight in Zuthulphuk.
Day 11SAGA SYABRUBESI
Today, check out and drive to Nepal-China border.Clear the Chinese border formalities and continue the drive to reach Syabrubesi.On arrival check in to the hotel.The rest of the day is at leisure for various activities.Overnight in Syabrubesi.
Day 13DEPART KATHMANDU
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Pashupatinath Temple, a two-tiered golden temple dedicated to Lord Shiva who is worshipped as Lord Pashupatinath here.It is a belief that whoever dies in this temple,will be reborn as a human, regardless of the sins committed.Today, bid farewell to your 'Kailash Mansarovar Yatra via Gyirong' tour, as you get transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Pashupatinath Temple, a two-tiered golden temple dedicated to Lord Shiva who is worshipped as Lord Pashupatinath here.It is a belief that whoever dies in this temple, will be reborn as a human, regardless of the sins committed.Continue to the Budhanilkantha Temple which is situated at the base of Shivpuri Hill is renowned for its magnificent statue of the sleeping Vishnu resting on a bed of snakes in the middle of a pond.This five-metre long granite image is considered the largest and most beautiful stone carving in the country.The tour concludes with a visit to Boudhanath Stupa, one of the largest stupas in the world.On top of the stupa is a square tower bearing the omnipresent Buddha eyes on all the four sides.The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 4SYABRUBESI GYIRONG
Today, check out and drive to Nepal-China border.Clear the Chinese border formalities and continue the drive to reach Gyirong. On arrival check in to the hotel.The rest of the day is at leisure for various activities.Overnight in Gyirong.
Day 6SAGA LAKE MANSAROVAR
Today, drive to Lake Mansarovar via Mayum La Pass.This lake is considered the holiest of all of Tibet's lakes.On arrival at Lake Manasarovar,take a holy dip in the lake, perform puja/hawan and later, proceed to the guest house for check in.The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.Overnight near Lake Mansarovar.
Day 8DARCHEN DIRAPHUK
This morning, drive to Yama Dwar and from the meeting point start the trek to reach the guest house in Diraphuk.The rest of the day is at leisure to relax and unwind.Overnight in Diraphuk.
Day 10ZUTHULPHUK SAGA
This morning, trek from the Zuthulphuk to reach meeting point at Darchen and from there proceed on a drive to Saga.The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.Overnight in Saga.
Day 12SYABRUBESI KATHMANDU 140KM APPROX 5 HOURS DRIVE
Today, drive to Kathmandu.On arrival, check in to the hotel.The rest of the eveningi s at leisure.Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation InThe Hotels Listed Or Similar.
- Twin Sharing Stay In Kathmandu,Lhasa, Shigatse & Saga Triple / Quad Sharing In Darchen & Gyirong Four To Ten Sharing Stay In Mansarovar, Diraphuk & Zuthulphuk Transportation:Arrival And Departure Transfer By AC Coach.
- Airport Pick Up And Drop Services.
- Scheduled Flight Kathmandu - Lhasa - Kathmandu.
- Sightseeing As Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Meals As Mentioned In The Itinerary.
- Daily 2 Litres Bottled Mineral Water.
- English Speaking Tibetan Guide.
- Pujari/Priest At Mansarovar For Puja.
- All Entrance And Conservation Fee Is Included For The Trip.
- Wages, Meals, Accommodation, Transportations, Equipment,Insurance And Other Facilities For Nepali Staffs During The Trip.
- Sherpas, Cook And All Necessary Supporting Staffs.
- Tibet/China Visa Fee.Duffel Bag,Gore-Tex Jacket,All Camping And Cooking Equipments Will Be Provided.
- Gamow Bag Oxygen And Oxy-Meter For Safety.
- Upper Humla Permit Fee And Helicopter Landing.
- All Currently Applicable Taxes i.e Hotel Tax And Transportation Tax.
- Any Air Fare/Train Fare/Bus Fare, Unless Specified.
- Any Meals/En Route Meals Unless Specified.
- Any Transport To/ From Kathmandu.
- Your Tour Price Starts Ex Kathmandu. Nepal Entry And Re-Entry Visa Fees For Non-Resident Indians.
- Alcoholic And Non - Alcoholic Beverages At Personal Cost.
- Photography Charges And Telephone Calls.
- All Beverages During The Trip.
- Stick And A Water Bottle.
- Travel Insurance Of Clients And Evacuation Cost.
- Personal Yak Or Horse Riding Charges During Kailash Parikrama.
- Domestic Excess Baggage Charges And Airport Taxes.
- Tips For Supporting Staff.
- Any Items And Services Not Mentioned Under Inclusions.
- Extra Rooms Bills Due To Flight Delayed Due To Weather Conditions.
- Visa Splitting Charge And Extra Transportation Cost, If Returning Early From Tibet.
- Rescue And Emergency Cost.
- If Any Members Exit Before The Trip Schedule;China Group Visa Splitting Charge And Transportation Will Be Applicable.
- Any Additional Cost Due To Natural Calamities And Unforeseen Circumstances.
- Goods And Services Tax Of 5%.
Terms & Conditions
Expocity have full rights to cancel the offer at any point of time
No legal action will be taken against our package
Cost of package may be vary
For more information please visit the following website: