Incredible Kerala Advance Purchase
16200/-/ per person
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- For more information call us:- +91-11- 4153 0240/4070 1357/+91-958-233-9185
Cancel up to 12 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Golden beaches, emerald backwaters, lofty mountain ranges, powerful art forms... the choices are many and so are the wonders that await you in Kerala. Come and take home what they call memories, the kind that makes life worth living.
Day 1COCHIN- MUNNAR
Arrival at Kochi Airport/Railway Station assist/meet with all formalities and drive down to Munnar (140 K.M / 4 hrs.), on the way visiting Cheyappara and valara waterfalls. The green paradise of Kerala with unending expands of tea plantations, spice plantations and a variety of flora and fauna. check in your hill resort and after noon at leisure/ you can go to visit Munnar town and nearby places and Overnight stay at Hotel.
After breakfast check out your hotel and drive towards thekkady (100 K.M / 4 Hrs), the Wildlife destination of kerala. Its also known as the spice bag of the state. You can enjoy a beautiful journey through the hills and valleys of wastern ghat to reach this jungle destination. Visit spice plantation tour covering tea, coffee, tea, pepper and cardamom plantations Elephant ride. Check in your hotel and later have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar tiger reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc. are roaming the both shore. Evening Optional shows Kathakali and Kalarippayattu and evening visit the local spice market for garden fresh spices. Over stay at Thekkady.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Cochin, After lunch your itinerary here will include places like Fort Cochin, still keeping alive its ancient Jew tradition, the Santa Cruz Basilica, Mattancherry palace, St. Francis Church and more. The Jews street and the Chinese fishing nets at Fort Cochin beach are the must see. Overnight stay Kochi.
Morning after breakfast proceeding for sightseeing rose garden & mattupetty dam; a beautiful spot for viewing the picturesque munnar, kundala lake- a natural lake with recreational facilities like boating and having excellent view of western ghats as well as the forest surrounded with.Also visit eco point and tea plantations. You can enjoy jeep safari (additional activity), which cover ponmudi dam, eco point, hanging bridge, nadukani view point, Off road jeep, tea and cardamom plantation, riple waterfalls. later drive back to your resort for overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey. By noon check in at the Shikara boat in Alleppey, On the way you will witness a full range of lifes and activities and some mind boggling sceneries. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwaters, rivers and canals and stunning Marari Beach is located about 11 kilometres from Alleppey in the quaint, little town of Maraikulam. The idyllic surroundings of Marari Beach make it the perfect place to relax in, take a stroll or simply gaze at the endless ocean. Also a great picnic spot, the views during sunrise and sunset at the Marari Beach are breath taking Enjoy your evening on the sun decked sand and shore. Overnight stay at Resort or Houseboat with unique experience.
Day 6COCHIN (DEPARTURE)
Morning after breakfast proceed to Cochin International airport for your flight back home, feeling contented about a wonderful holiday you spent in the Gods Own Country
- Hotel Used:
- Misty Mountain Resort, Munnar or similar - 02 Nights.
- Sterling Thekkady or similar - 01 Night.
- Cozy Houseboat,Alleppey or similar- 01 Night.
- Travancore Court- by Spree, Cochin or similar- 01 Night.
- Welcome Drink and Continental Breakfast at all hotels and resorts.
- Above mentioned 4 category accommodation on Double sharing basis.
- Houseboat exclusively with all meals which includes welcome drink, snacks, tea, lunch, dinner, breakfast, mineral water etc.
- Houseboat AC working time is 9Pm to 6Am only.
- The cab at complete disposal of the passenger exclusively throughout the package for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Transportation as mentioned with an English/Hindi speaking friendly driver cum guide throughout your trip.
- Driver bata, toll, parking expenses, night halt charges, fuel, and all applicable taxes included in the cost.
- Advance Payment can be made by Fund Transfer / Cheque /DD ONLY.
- All reservations subject to Availability at the time of bookings only.
- In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s whatsoever, we must be intimated in writing.
- Cancellation charges will be effective from the date of receipt of your letter.
- Similar category hotels will be arranged if rooms are unavailable in above listed hotels.
- Any change in the date of travel or the number of persons travelling the tour cost offered may vary.
- Any Air or Rail fare.
- Any other meal not mentioned in price includes.
- Any other destination not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any monument entrance fees, camera fees, guide charges.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- GST @ Current Rate.
Terms & Conditions
If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers.
Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking.
Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Expocity reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
For more information please visit this link:http://www.expocitytravels.com/terms.