Gateway Goddess Kashmir
18000/-/ per person
- 7 Days 6 Nights
- For more information call us:- +91-11- 4153 0240/4070 1357/+91-958-233-9185
Cancel up to 12 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
The valley of Kashmir offers woody abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain.Known around the world for its unparallel landscapes, the valley is located 300 km away from Jammu.Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies reveal the snow capped peaks that birth the streams and rivers.Home to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, it is a memory of a lifetime to preserve as you glide on a Shikara.The valley delights you with multi hues of nature communicated through lush green slopes, tender meadows and prairie of vibrant flowers.The capital city of Kashmir - Srinagar is world renowned for its handloom that produces woolen garments and Pashmina shawls.It also acquaints you with the local handicrafts and hand carved wooden furniture made out of walnut tree.
Day 1ARRIVE SRINAGAR
Lunch DinnerArrival transfer from airport to houseboat in Srinagar.Enjoy a Shikara ride on Dal Lake.Overnight at Deluxe Houseboat, Srinagar or similar.
BreakfastEnjoy a half day excursion to Chandanwari.The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight at Pahalgam Retreat, Pahalgam or similar.
Day 5GULMARG - SRINAGAR 55 KM APPROX. 2 HOURS DRIVE
BreakfastTransfer from hotel in Gulmarg to hotel in Srinagar.Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Srinagar.The evening is at leisure.Overnight at Hotel Pearl Continental, Srinagar or similar.
Day 7DEPART SRINAGAR
BreakfastDeparture transfer from hotel to airport in Srinagar.Overnight at Pahalgam Retreat, Pahalgam or similar.
Day 2SRINAGAR - PAHALGAM 97 KM APPROX. 4 HOURS DRIVE
BreakfastTransfer from houseboat in Srinagar to hotel in Pahalgam, en route visit Awantipura Ruins.The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight at Pahalgam Retreat, Pahalgam or similar.
Day 4PAHALGAM - GULMARG 148 KM / APPROX. 5 HOURS DRIVE
Breakfast.Transfer from hotel in Pahalgam to hotel in Gulmarg.The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight at Hotel Pearl Continental, Srinagar or similar.
BreakfastEmbark on a full day excursion to Sonmarg.The rest of the evening is at leisure.Overnight at Pahalgam Retreat, Pahalgam or similar.
- Accommodation at the hotels listed or similar.
- Entire round trip ex - Srinagar by non AC-Indigo / Etios (Economy and Standard category) and non AC Innova as per the itinerary.
- Vehicle is as per the itinerary and not at disposal.
- Daily buffet breakfast at all places as per the itinerary.
- Stay in houseboat includes all meals as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- One Shikara ride on sharing basis once during the stay.
- Travel insurance.
- All currently applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Any transport to / from Srinagar.
- Your tour price starts ex Srinagar.
- Flights, train or bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours & excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
- Supplement charges applicable for long weekends and festivals.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Terms & Conditions
Expocity have full rights to cancel the offer at any point of time
No legal action will be taken against our package
Cost of package may be vary
For more information please visit the following website: