25200/-/ per person
- 6 Days 5 Nights
- For more information call us:- +91-11- 4153 0240/4070 1357/+91-958-233-9185
Cancel up to 12 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
A country that falls within two continents, there may be no better place to travel for romance than this.With thousands of years of fascinating history and abundant natural beauty, let the wonder and mystery of this beautiful region unfold before your eyes.Come experience the land that has for years been a setting for fairytales and has had its fair share of struggles.
Day 1ARRIVE MOSCOW
Arrival transfer from airport to hotel in Moscow.The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight at Izmailovo Vega Hotel, Moscow or similar.
Day 3MOSCOW ST PETERSBURG
Breakfast at the hotel.Transfer from hotel to train station in Moscow.Travel by train from Moscow to St. Petersburg.Transfer from train station to hotel in St. Petersburg.Overnight at Azimut Hotel, St Petersburg or similar.
Day 5ST PETERSBURG
Breakfast at the hotel.The day is at leisure.Overnight at Azimut Hotel, St Petersburg or similar.
Breakfast at the hotel.Discover Moscow on a guided city tour followed by a fun filled Metro Ride.The rest of the evening is at leisure.Overnight at Izmailovo Vega Hotel, Moscow or similar.
Day 4ST PETERSBURG
Breakfast at the hotel.Enjoy a panoramic tour of St. Petersburg.The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight at Azimut Hotel, St Petersburg or similar.
Day 6DEPART ST PETERSBURG
After Breakfast at the hotel you will be transfer from hotel to airport in St Petersburg for boarding your onwards flight.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees wherever applicable.
- Transfers on seat in coach basis as per the itinerary Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of an English speaking tour guide.
- 0verseas travel insurance Saspan high speed train from Moscow to St Petersberg by second class.
- International air ticket.
- Airport taxes.
- Overseas travel insurance.
- Visa charges Festivity surcharge and festivity compulsory service by hotel if any Meals, tips, laundry, porterage, telephone, mineral water, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'TOUR PRICE INCLUDES' head.
- Goods and Services Tax of 5%.
Terms & Conditions
If your flights involve a combination of different airlines, you may have to collect your luggage on arrival at the connecting hub and register it again while checking in for the onward journey to your destination.
Booking rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Pricing of the booking is based on the age of the passengers.
Please make sure you enter the correct age of passengers at the time of booking.
Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
A maximum of 3 adults are allowed in one room.
The third occupant shall be provided a mattress/rollaway bed.
Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
All transfers and sightseeing shall be provided by an exclusive vehicle unless otherwise specified.
However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
Expocity reserves the right to modify the itinerary at any point, due to reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels /flights, cancellation/re-routing of flights,closure of/entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
For more information please visit this link:http://www.expocitytravels.com/terms.